If you have the right time and the right place to sit and think and write your head out then you're lucky because that doesn't ever happen but when it does I find that there is nothing in the universe that can stop you. And you'd tell your boyfriend or girlfriend or best friend or mother to shut up so you can write out what you want to write. And even though no one reads it and no one understands it and maybe you're just not saying anything anyway but it feels damn good just to turn words into text and to have that text as proof that you can have it and write it and think it. And then when you're done you sit and you wonder if anyone at all will notice it or think about it or hate it or love it. And you wait and you laugh and you cry and then you realize that the only person you wrote it for was you and if you wrote it for you it was meant for you. And even if you wrote it for someone else, and I didn't, you can still learn things about yourself from what comes from what you think and write. And this has slowly spiraled into madness I know but maybe that's what I'm doing, but it feels good to write something satisfying and weird and for no reason other then because I could.
Goodnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment