Saturday, January 3, 2009

And Ann Maria's Wonderful Nose

I started writing again. I came up with a new story, I wrote a not-awful intro and I think I might be able to make it. Might. I just need that little boost into really being able to write the characters well and consistently. It's another kind of love story, really about greed and lust and self-interest. And angels. 
And these two.


You know, things I know so much about. 

This one is gonna be harder to write. I'm gonna have to push myself and work on supporting characters and actual human interactions and settings and thought process-es and reasons and love and hatred and obsession and Ann Maria's wonderful nose and all of Asmodel's shiny and ridiculous jewelry. If only I had the resources and money to make a movie. I would write a script in a heartbeat. 
Well, I would try. 

And I'll try my very best with this. And maybe we'll make it. 

And maybe, just maybe, it won't suck. 


Here's to the future, Leer in the sky with diamonds. 




1 comment:

T.K. said...

You know what they say - start out where you wanna end up.

(no pun intended)

You wanna write novels (or scripts) don't bother with poems

at least, that's what my friend Vein told me. I mean Kevin. I always thought it was good advice.

can't wait to come see you this week! woot, woot.

K