Friday, January 9, 2009

Oddities.

Life's been weird lately, and I will lean back and reflect on it, a rather slow Fratellis song playing in the background.

"Some said she was saintly, 
To some she was a swinger,
Me I only knew her as an Acid Jazz Singer..."

Anyway. 

School has been a bitch, but a nice bitch. A bitch filled with things I like. 
Like art and writing and feelings of accomplishment. 

I really like that last one. 

On the other hand, my life, or lack thereof, outside of school has been less then splenderific. 
I've been having friendship issues again. Namely because I only have one outside of school-land and she's completely emotionally unreachable unless she wants to complain to me. I'm happy to help her until it starts killing me on the inside. 
Lonely bored artist-freaks with blogs who live in the Hamptons need TLC too. Not the crackers, the tender loving care. 

I could actually go for some TLC crackers right now. 
The cheese ones are good. 

Well, I'm going to California for a week. 
I need a little break. 

It'll get better, Leer, It'll get better. 

I love you freaks who read this. ♥

No comments: