Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Necessary.

Some songs you need to own/listen to. 

---

Gallery Piece and Du Og Meg by Of Montreal

Little Toy Gun by honeyhoney

Mongoose by Fu Manchu 

God Loves My Country by Balthrop Alabama 

Animals and Alexandria by Caithlin De Marrias 

Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis 

Devil's Calling by Elizabeth and The Catapult 

Not If You Were the Last Junkie on Earth and The Last High by The Dandy Warhols 

Lovers Dream by Anna Ternheim 

Girl by Beck 

Fiery Crash and The Water Jet Cilice by Andrew Bird 

Yankee Bayonet (I Will Be Home Then) and Summersong by the Decemberists 

Australia and Split Needles by The Shins

Hotel Song by Regina Spektor

---

Mmhm. 
This is pretty much an overview of all the music I like. 
I like more artists then this, but these are the songs you really need to know I love. 

Yup. 
Enjoy my rather odd tastes. 


Time to put the headphones on, Leer. 

No!




No comments: