Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Few Things

I like making lists of my oddities, so I thought i'd share one. 

  • I miss car phones.
  • I don't trust people named Darren.
  • My favorite eras of time are Pre Big-Bang, Cretaceous, early Medieval, Victorian and the Seventies.
  • I can sort of play guitar, piano and dulcimer.
  • Birds are my favorite kind of animal, followed closely by fish, then mammals. 
  • I dislike all primates except for Tamarins and Bush Babies. (You heard me, Humans) 
  • Ladybugs creep me out. 
  • My favorite number is 27 or 23, depending on my last fortune cookie. 
  • I'm obsessed with books of unusual words. (Turpitude!)
  • I'm also obsessed with books of weird facts. (The housefly hums in the middle-octave key of F)
  • My favorite letters are Q, Y, I, V and lowercase j. 
  • I will mindlessly stack things if there are things near me that can be stacked. (My best was a three foot tea-box tower, it was glorious) 

Enjoy these twelve facts about me. 
But, since I don't really like the number twelve, I'll add one more. 

  • I don't really like the number twelve.

Happy Sunday, Leer. 


No comments: