You can't fight the need to write.
I was trying to fall asleep when I found myself, as I often do, thinking of the events of 2008. It's been a long and horrible and wonderful year and probably the most interesting one i've had in a while. It stared, as most years do, with January. This month was pretty average. Nothing really of interest, just cold. The one overwhelming thing that eclipsed all others from January to July was the huge fight I had with my best friend. Everything else is a little faded. It's really the only thing worth remembering. It was just horrible, the hate. I thought I had already been though hell at camp in '07, but, no. This was bad. Emotional wood-chipper bad. But we made up, it was all fine. But it still makes me sad. Part of me still refuses to think of her as my best friend again. I better go on to other stuff now, if I get stuck in my upsetness it'll be forever before I come out. After our make-up, I got back to life. In August, another one of my best friends moved off to Florida, and I miss her still. I moved. I started writing my novella. September had been my most interesting month, probably. I stared a new year of school, which is always strange. I lost and made some minor friends. I was in a car crash the day before my birthday, the normal stuff. I had my birthday and two parties. Moved again, to the nicest house I will probably ever live in. I finished my novella. Halloween, always an identity crisis for me, and not in the way would think. Barack Obama was elected President and the sun shone once more.
I still have a few more things on my list to do before we head off to face the '09.
DFA, I haven't seen you since my birthday party. Get on that.
P, I can't keep seeing you every day of my life, it's wearing me down.
Thanksgiving, it's gonna be great. Can't wait for the jello and cheerios.
I want to write another story. Someone please help me with a good idea!
Anyway, I've grown up quite a bit, I think.
But, I still can't understand why they only sell eggnog during the holidays. I wanna get my nog on year round, baby!
Tired and slightly dazed, she wandered across the room and fell asleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment