Friday, September 5, 2008

Introduction.

First, I must tell you that this blog, is a blog. 
Wonderful, no?

But anyway, I am Leer, I am female and I'm wearing sunglasses indoors. That is how awesome I am. 
This blog is a blog of blogishness and will be treated as such, so henceforth, I will use this blog to blog. 
"Blog about what?" you may ask, and I would answer, "About my life, about my dreams, and about the stupid little things flying around my head. ...And a little about a fake band, LSD."
Hm. 
I feel you should know a bit about me, so here you go. 
I am partly imaginary, as least 25%. The rest of me is water.
I enjoy the normal ways of a teenish person, music, school, video games, South Park, going to sleep late and waking up later. In those ways I am very much the same as the masses of others around my age. 
Internally I am different, as we all are. I have my secrets, my stories. I will share some of them here. Some I will never tell. 

As what I call 'A Full Time Unpaid Job' I work for my imagination, as a drawing and thinking slave. 
...For myself. 

It is my sole purpose in my life (As of yet) to get the ideas in my head onto paper, then out into the world. 
You can view them at my DeviantArt, Leerreel. I'm not that bad, I guess. 
What I draw are characters, and alone I am awful at getting there stories down, so right now, what I have are just... people.

Have I said anything about not being crazy? No? Good. 

1 comment:

T.K. said...

best first blog post EVER

did I just say "EVER"?!?

Good!

Kyle