Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Dreaded Truth of Impending Education

I start school tomorrow. There are many things I'm dreading, also quite a few I'm rather looking forward to. Oh well, it's not like I can really do anything. 

On a completely unrelated topic, I will occasionally post pictures of mine here and talk a bit about them. This could either be horribly boring, or almost awesome. Well, let's see. 

Vapidness & Tapeloop


These are two characters, one mine and one Death from Above's. Vapidness (The white wolf) is mine, and Tapeloop (The demonish one) belongs to her.
I'll start off by talking a little about me and DFA. Me and her have known each other since we where four, and though almost that entire time, (save for when we where very, very small) we created stories together. the earliest I can remember was that we would play pokemon, then there where the horse days, then Teen Titans, (I... uhh... don't ask) then neopets. We where around nine or ten when the neopets stories started, and they definitely outlasted anything we've done to date. I won't go into the neopets stories in any detail however, I'm already sliding off topic. 
Maybe I'll talk more about them later.

Anyway, Vapidness and Tapeloop came along around the same time, Tapeloop perhaps a little earlier, and even when their plot died, they remained rather reminiscent characters, both being favorites of their time. 
(Well, Tapeloop more then Vapidness, but still, I liked her) 

Their story (in short) is as such. Vapidness is ruler of the Nothing, (the anti-universe of nothing that holds up this one) having been ripped off by her older sister, Epiphany, (a woman made entirely of glass, she has her own story) for control of the universe. Tapeloop is the Grim Reaper, (another long story) and him and Vapidness are lovers. They have a son, Zcheza. (silent 'Z') They break up for some reason I've forgotten. And now, Tapeloop is still in love with Vapidness and she hates him. 
And this is drawing is them together. I'm not exactly sure when. 

Damn, that's a lot of text. 




This drawing and blog post brought to you by iTunes and Death Cab for Cutie. 

No comments: