Leer, her drawings and characters, and quite a bit of adoxography. (Good writing on a trivial subject)
Try not to pee yourself with joy.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Update number 101.
I'm not going to reflect on how I've been updating you about my life for 101 posts or whatever. Rather I will reflect on how after two years, I have returned to NYC. It's sucked me back. I really did enjoy living out with the trees and the birds and dirty, barefooted Hayground children, but two years and many haircuts and hair colors later, I've come back to the city.
It's missed me, I know.
We're in Brooklyn, baby, and my facebook does not lie, my hometown is NY.
I am Leer, I am female and I'm wearing sunglasses indoors. That is how awesome I am.
I'm partly imaginary, as least 25%. The rest of me is water.
I enjoy the normal ways of a teenish person, music, school, video games, South Park, going to sleep late and waking up later. In those ways I am very much the same as the masses of others around my age.
Internally I am different, as we all are. I have my secrets, my stories. I will share some of them here. Some I will never tell.
2 comments:
Super glad to have you back!!
im glad ur bak even tho where u lives was awesome
Post a Comment