It's been a while, wow. Sorry about that. I almost got a life for a minute, but school's out, so my social calendar is poof! Gone!
Ha.
This year I can proudly say I graduated to a whole new level of learning. Officially, I'm out one level and into the next.
Right now I'm in the process of moving back into NYC and I couldn't be happier. We're gonna be living in Brooklyn in the center of the world of all our friends and sort-of family. I can't wait.
In other news, the whole soapy-drama of my life has been sliding along nicely. No new writing or stories to speak of, but I'm sort of working on something secret. (God, please don't ask.)
I thought I had an idea at one point, but due to congruity issues it probably won't work out. Oh, woe is me.
But I've been drawing and I fell pretty good about... stuff.
I've had some great people to talk me through my times of woe and ennui, and I'd like to give kudos to them. They know who they are.
(Though some who aren't may think they are and some who are may think they're not.)
I smell garlic.
And before I leave to go and see what exactly that garlic smell is, I'll leave you with a quote from a song I didn't write, but I absolutely love.
I'm a breather mail receiver
And I don't know where I stand
Not since someone informed me
That my house was built on sand
And it's not the earth beneath me
It's just the concept of the land
(Andrew Bird- Case In Point)
-Leer ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment