Thursday, February 19, 2009

Long Time No Update.

Hmm. It's been a while. 
Let's catch up, shall we?

Well first off, I've written and finished my second story. It's much shorter and very different from the first, but the climax does reference The Murder Fantastic, and a part in middle references another story I have kind of given up on. 
I wrote this story in under two weeks and finished it at 2AM on the 15th. I wanted to finish it on Valentine's Day, but it was only two hours late. It features two completely new characters, Demetri Karlen and Dana Worslov. They are, in fact, twins, despite the different last names. (Demetri's hair is dyed) 


I'm very happy with how the whole shebang came together, it's another rather dark story, and three people end up dying, two near the end. (Not saying who, there are other characters) 
So if you want to read it, (Kyle) just ask for my email (or just email me if you have it already) and it's also available to read on my deviantart account here. 

Other than that every thing's been pretty usual, right now I'm in Madison visiting relatives. 
I'm back in the awkward position of having nothing to write, and although I have quite a bit of a half-finished story (mentioned above) I've kind of given up on it as it's a little boring and I have no ideas. I'm not really sure where to go with at this point, I think I've dragged the story out more then I needed to. Maybe it's just the wrong story for me to be writing right now.
I have a couple of other story ideas, one called Graveyard Names, which would be short profiles of crazy people, and another, yet unnamed, which would be a story about people who change their names/aliases a lot. Maybe I could work the two together somehow. 
I'm a little lost and need some help with both of these ideas, but I'm not exactly sure from who. So I'm kinda on my own with this and it's a little hard. 
Writing the Dana and Demetri story was just wonderful and I'm wondering if I can write another in the same style. 

~Leer

No comments: