Saturday, October 11, 2008

The usual, normal, utterly confusing, boring, awful, wonderful, fantastic enigma of my everyday life.

And a bunch more adjectives I couldn't fit. 

Sometimes I feel like I'm leading three or four different lives at once. I will list my current ones. 

School and school friends life: Fine, I love my friends, love my teacher, the projects are fun and interesting and I am only currently at war with one person. 
In short: school life = Not Sucking. 

Friendship #1 Life: I go to school with this friend, and she is the only one I hang out with outside of school hours. It feels nice to have a normal, healthy friendship. 
In short: Friendship #1 Life = Awesome.

Friendship #2 Life: I've know her much longer then #1, and considering what's happened over the last year, we're not doing horrible. I don't get to see her much (as she lives over two hours away) and we communicate manly over IM, which kind of makes me a little sad. 
In short: Friendship #2 Life = I'm hurting a bit. 

Spore Life: I, on my latest trip to a Mac store, purchased Spore. It's awesome. Just, awe-some. 
In short: Spore Life = Awe-some.

Three out of four. Not bad, not bad. 


Leer Out. 

No comments: