Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sad

This post for a specific person. 
But, you know, read it if you want.
It's kind of depressing. 

---

Look, I'm sorry. 
I know you're having a bad year, and it makes me sad that talking to me doesn't ever help. 
I feel like a bad friend, because I just don't know what to do when you're so upset. I really wish I could help. 

I'm just sad, our friendship just makes me sad. 
I know you still want to be friends with me, that you shared more of your emotions with me then with really anyone else. (I think you can thank my mom for that, she's probably the reason we're still friends)

We're just so detached. We fight so much. We never see each other anymore. I think only talking over IM is hurting us. 

Our stories seem the only things holding our friendship together. I'm just glad we don't argue over that as much anymore. 
We just get into arguments over nothing. 
I'm trying as hard I as can not to say anything stupid. 

Please, I still want to be friends. I still want to see you. 
I blame myself for everything, I know it's stupid, but I do. I always think I'm doing something wrong. 
I'm sorry. 

I hope you don't read this. 

---

I told you. De-press-ing. And rather confusing, for that matter. A little catharsis is nice, though. 

Oh Jon Stewart. Thou art my savior. 

No comments: